Our Positive Approach
One of the most special things about a dog is their eagerness to learn and listen! By tapping into their natural intelligence and energy, good training brings out the best in your canine companion. Our trainers are experienced in a variety of positive, proven training methods with dogs of all ages and breeds. This allows us to customize your dog’s training using methods your pet responds to best.
At Pawsh Park, we strongly believe training should be a positive experience for your dog and your family. We understand that each dog is one-of-a kind, so training is individualized for each pet based on breed, personality, and prior experience. We have three primary goals:
- Teach your dog to listen to your verbal commands using a positive approach
- Teach you to maintain and even improve upon your dog’s positive behaviors
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to ensure the training takes hold
Our customized training programs take on the most important obedience commands including sit, stay, come, lay down, and wait. We also resolve common challenges like leash pulling, impulse control, jumping on people, and more.
Dog Training Programs
Stay & Train Camps
This experience includes:
- Daily training sessions customized for your dog
- Overnight lodging in a private, climate-controlled room
- Exciting playtimes and activities
- Meals and treats, fresh water, and soft bedding
- Daily wellness checks
- Outdoor potty breaks
Play & Train
OUR DOG TRAINING PHILOSOPHY
Dogs’ loyalty and desire to learn are amazing. But they aren’t born with all the skills they need to be great family members. Just like humans, dogs need to be taught what they should and shouldn’t do. Our dog training programs are designed to teach the essential obedience skills and house manners that make the best family companion. Yes, this applies to dogs of any breed or age!
- Do you feel lucky if your dog comes on the fifth call?
- Do you ever feel like you’re the one being walked (or dragged)?
- Have you ever had to apologize to guests when your dog jumps on them?
The positive and proven training programs at Wiggles Pet Resort were created for families like yours!
We approach every dog like the individual they are, taking into account their breed, age, and prior training experience. That’s why we offer a Free Training Evaluation, to help us get to know you and your situation and create a personalized approach that works for you.